Welcome to our page. So glad you're curious about this role. Let's get right into it and tell you what we're about and what we're looking for!
We're looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join our amazing company and team working closely with the founders and Head of E-com. Our fast-paced HQ is a fun, rewarding workplace where everything is possible 🏆 We offer competitive benefits and we are looking for a rockstar to join us in our mission of building the beauty platform of the future.
This is a brand new exciting role where you will own the paid social and paid search strategy and execution in order to drive business growth. The focus of this role is setting up and optimising performance marketing campaigns across Facebook Business Manager, Google Search, Google Shopping and TikTok ads. We are a growth business, scaling rapidly over the last 3 years. We are based across Europe, with focus on e-commerce and beauty services via our shop- in- shop beauty bars.
You have strong analytical skills and a data- driven approach to problem-solving. You have good communication skills (both written and verbal) and are a team player that charts out goals and contributes towards goal achievement. You are able to juggle between multiple projects, and have the ability to prioritize, meet deadlines and be adaptable and focused.
As an independent decision maker you can demonstrate a thorough understanding of key performance metrics on various channels. You will ensure that our organization has the insights and processes to capitalise on consumer trends, ensuring we are winning in culture.
Expert in Performance Media, particularly Paid Search. Strong working knowledge of the relevant key platforms (Google, Meta, TikTok, YouTube, Pinterest, App etc.)
- Facebook Business Manager - Copywriting, building audiences, creating campaigns and optimising ads.
- Google Shopping Ads - Feed optimization and setup
- Google Search Ads - Keyword research, measure keyword performance, copywriting, and implementing bid optimization strategies.
- Manage ad placements, target the relevant interests and topics and leverage customer insights to better segment, target and reach potential customers
- Allocate and modify budgets for efficient spending
- Manage Paid Social and PPC channels on a daily basis to optimize against performance objectives.
- Explore new marketing opportunities such as social media channels, apps, ad formats, etc.
- Own and execute necessary reports to inform the business
- Identify pain points to creatively improve non-performing areas
- Allocate budgets and analyze and recommend modifications to ad spend to improve ROI.
- Collaborate with marketing teams to create A/B creative tests.
- Tweak your strategies by evaluating the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) of all existing marketing channels to determine and make necessary adjustments to optimize marketing effectiveness.
- Understand your products inside out. Research competitors and their strategies to find the gaps in the industry and accordingly set up marketing and advertising goals for the brand.
- Use multi-touch attribution to track touchpoints across the funnel, which will help maximize Pay-Per-Click (PPC) campaign effectiveness.
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field
- 3+ years of marketing experience with digital channel management
- Data driven professional with a passion for analysis
- Knowledge of dashboard tools such as Tableau or equivalent, as well as previous work experience with BigQuery or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of scripts preferred to support automation across PPC and Paid Social
- Be proactive, flexible and ready to adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about our mission
- Go-getter attitude and entrepreneurial spirit
- Fleixble team player
- Employee stock options
- Wellness allowance
- Pension scheme
- Startup environment, casual and flexible working
- A key role in building the future of beauty