Dashl is a female founded beauty-tech company, founded in 2016. We are on a mission of building the leading beauty platform of the future! We make beauty trusted, personal, and accessible by bringing expert beauty services and products at affordable price points to the masses, because we believe that self-care is for everyone! Through our expertise, high quality services and digital platform we have become a go-to expert for customers’ beauty services. At the same time we are passionate about sustainable work practices, training and fair work conditions for our stylist team and empowering the diverse community of women that work with us. We currently have 10 Beauty Bars in Sweden and Germany, working exclusively with well-known Swedish fashion retailers such as H&M and MQ Marqet, where Beauty Bar by Dashl can be found as "shop-in-shop". This fall will see a huge launch in our own Beauty product range, through own and third party channels. Over the next year our objective is to continue our expansion in Germany, and Europe (with more markets to come!)
We’re now looking for a Senior Growth & Expansion Manager with potential to grow into a Head of Growth & Expansion role to join our team.
Join us on our mission of building the beauty platform of the future!
About the role:
Growth strategy & execution:
- Work closely with the rest of the management team to define and deliver on overall strategy, budget and targets.
- Responsible for detailed growth planning, execution and optimization, working closely together with marketing, analytics/business controlling, product/tech and operations to drive acquisition and retention in line with set overall targets.
- Responsible for defining relevant acquisition and retention KPIs and secure data collection to allow for data driven decisions.
- Analyze user and customer patterns & provide insights for product priorities and recommendations.
- Contribute to monthly business reports to investors and retail partners as well as pitch presentations.
- Operatively responsible for launch and establishment in new geographic markets – e.g. legal and operational preparations, building team, tech/payment solution and brand/marketing efforts.
- Detailed planning of expansion in alignment with set targets - e.g. new Beauty Bars and third party sales channels.
- Actively contribute to seeking and creating partnerships with other companies to realize expansion targets and increase growth .
Operational & Business development:
- Identify and take the lead on operational and business development areas in accordance to needs - e.g. setting processes & structures, improving customer offering and pricing.
- Proven track record of driving growth and scaling businesses.
- A generalist profile from preferably having worked in different business functions and with a strong analytical background and organizational skills.
- Deep understanding of performance marketing and various user customer acquisition channels, e.g. paid ads, email referrals, organic traffic, social media referrals, search engine results etc.
- Good understanding of A/B testing and product development & marketing is a big plus.
- Fluent in data analysis and data visualization tools, knowing how to translate data into insights.
- A good grasp of customer behavior and customer journeys.
- Experience in leading cross-functional teams and project management to achieve shared objectives is a big plus.
- Experiences with startups and scale ups, preferably consumer tech industry, and with an entrepreneurial spirit and “can-do” attitude.
- Experimental at heart and iterative work approach.
- A strong strategic thinking, capable of seeing the big picture and setting the right priorities.
- A self starter: Has demonstrated an ability to make initiatives and see them to the end without supervision.
- An inspirational leader with great interpersonal and communication skills
- Someone with a MSc/MA or BSc/BA in Business/marketing/management/engineering or other relevant field.
- Fluent in English and Swedish. German is a plus.